Are you a business owner or part of an organisation operating within Monaghan town or the immediate surrounding area? If so, add your business or organisation to the Monaghan Has It website for free.
Monaghan Has It was created to help revive Monaghan town centre. The Monaghan Has It website will help promote your business where customers are increasingly turning to research and purchase products and services – the Internet.
If you’d like your business or organisation promoted on the Monaghan Has It website email the address below. But before you do, here’s a short list of requirements and guidelines.
What information should you provide?
- Business name – This one is quite obvious.
- Street address – We’ll pinpoint your business on a map so provide additional information if, for some reason, your business is hard to find. You must have a physical address to be listed on the Monaghan Has It website. Internet only businesses are not permitted.
- Phone number – Provide a landline number where possible. Mobile numbers are accepted although they are less professional. Multiple contact numbers are also supported. Customers don’t care about fax so we’re not interested in that.
- Email – Provide us with a pubic email address if your business accepts and responds to email enquiries fast. Studies have shown that customers are 60% more likely to convert if email enquiries are answered within one hour. We won’t display your email address in a way that spammers can easily discover it.
- Website address – We’ll drive relevant traffic to your website if you have one. If you don’t have your own website getting listed on Monaghan Has It is a step in the right direction.
- Social media profiles – Provide us with links to your social media profiles. We can display most of them, including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest and TripAdvisor (great for restaurants, pubs, hotels).
- Business description – 100-200 word description written in 3rd person. Make your description concise, to the point and interesting. Include all the best points about your business, the products or services you sell, the brands you carry and what makes your business unique. Good business descriptions are one of the best ways of capturing traffic in Google Search. The more well written content we have on the Monaghan Has It website, the higher the website ranks in Google Search, benefiting all businesses involved. Links are permitted in descriptions. If you own a restaurant, for example, linking to your menu might be a good idea. We do check descriptions for spelling, grammar and clarity and will edit or completely remove any irrelevant content that does not benefit website visitors and potential customers.
- Business image – We’ve used logos on the website for most business or brand images but you are not limited to this. More often that not images of your business exterior or interior are far more interesting than brand logos. They also benefit outside visitors more, giving them a good idea of what to expect when they do visit. Local and vibrant images also help promote the town better. On a technical note, images should be provided in high resolution, normally 500Kb or larger.
- Contact name – We like to contact business owners and organisation leaders by email. Provide us with a contact name and email address for your business (if different from above). Business owners may also sign-up for updates by email directly using this link. We don’t spam and you can unsubscribe from this list at any time.
If you have any questions or comments on the above we’ve love to hear from you.